Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 1

We'll, currently we can't afford gym fee's right now.  But, just cause you can't pay, doesn't mean you can't workout.  I really want to put on some muscle, but I haven't had time to get together a plan yet.  Still in the research phase.

So instead, I'm just going to do some trusted CrossFit workouts.  I'll try to keep what I'm doing posted.

SWOD
3 x 8 - 85lb Front Squat

WOD
Fran @ 85lbs
Time: 10:50

I'm pretty happy with this, last time I did Fran, about 2 1/2 months ago, I was in the 11 minute range with 65lbs on the bar and assisted pull ups.  I'm doing unassisted pull ups and a lot more weight.  10 more pounds to Rx.

2 comments:

  1. way to go Nate!! you didn't do it in a business suit did you?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not this time, but I did go to work right afterwards!

    ReplyDelete